Unfortunately, it is in the nature of things that these explanations sound very technical, but we have tried to describe the most important things as simply and clearly as possible when creating them.
Automatic data storage
Nowadays, when you visit websites, certain information is automatically created and stored, including on this website.
When you visit our website as you are doing right now, our web server stores (computer on which this website is stored) automatically stores data such as
- the address (URL) of the called web page
- Browser and browser version
- the operating system used
- the address (URL) of the previously visited page (referrer URL)
- the hostname and IP address of the device from which access is made
- Date and time
in files (web server log files).
As a rule, web server log files are stored for two weeks and then automatically deleted. We do not pass on this data, but cannot rule out the possibility that this data may be viewed in the event of unlawful behavior.
Source: Created with the privacy generator of in cooperation with